Read our latest research findings here and how we're helping address the issues you've raised
We asked you about your main issues and concerns:
- Almost half of you are concerned about passing your course
- Over half of you are worried about your mental wellbeing
- Accommodation costs are a worry for many of you.
You've told us your views - what are we doing to help?
To address your concerns, our officer team are focusing on three main campaigns this year:
- Cost of living - reducing the financial burden on you while you study
- Community and belonging - helping you feel part of Brighton
- Academic experience - improving the quality of your education
Read more about the officer campaigns
Recent officer wins
1. Launching The Pantry across all campuses providing FREE food and items for students
2. Giving out 250 FREE society memberships to students, with more to come
3. Better awareness of the Harrassment & Disclosure Tool, helping make Brighton inclusive for all
How else can help? Send us your ideas