Skip to main content

Our advisers are trained and experienced in dealing with the academic procedures of the University. 

We understand that things sometimes can go wrong with your course or exams - if they do, don’t panic. 

You can seek help and support from your Personal Academic Tutor, Student Support & Guidance Tutor (SSGT). You can also read our Academic Self Help and FAQs.

The University may refer you to us for advice. Please make an appointment here - remember to fill in a Case Details Form

Send your completed form to

You may also find the University's Problems with your course pages useful. 

Help articles

Academic Appeals

Here you can find more information about what an Academic Appeal is so you can decide whether it is the right course of action for you.

Additional Consideration (Mitigating Circumstances)

If you experience exceptional circumstances which result in the following you can submit a request for Additional Consideration.